View Single Post
      07-02-2020, 05:17 PM   #24
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Yes the car is running perfectly fine as if I didn't do a thing. According to the logs, yes it's targeting about 2.5psi peak over stock. I'm running 93 octane which is our super here in MA. Logs seem perfectly normal... if I ever figure out how to take everything apart and get to the electronic wastegate control, then we may be able to push it a little further and a little more stable. On the JB+ I don't know how you adjust it.. but my tip is... on the custom map it's only "+1" which means on your JB+ you should probably keep it pretty low on the bump up. I just looked it up and it seems it's set lowest for 1.75 psi which might actually be too much. I'm actually not sure what it would do, since when the JB4 gets out of range it will fail safe mode to map 8? I would probably get yourself an OBDII logger at minimum to see what's going on. Logging is a little tougher though since I'm not sure what programs are out there to do that. (Which is why I got the jb4 to do all the logging in addition).
Appreciate 0