03-17-2020, 06:59 AM   #17
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
My wife witnessed two women get into an altercation over spaghetti sauce yesterday. One woman (a) had like 20+ jars in her cart, another woman (b) called a manager. the manager told her that she couldn't take all of that.

They proceed to argue for a few minutes when woman (b) grabbed a couple of the jars from the cart and said if I can't have them...you can't.

She then threw the jars on the floor busting them. At that point woman (a) states that if she couldn't keep them...no one was getting any and starts busting jars.

My wife said they probably broke 10 or more jars before the manager could get them to stop.

At that point...both women ran out of the store leaving their carts in the aisle and a big mess.

I told my wife if she sees stuff like this again, just to keep moving. No sense in watching stupidity and if they were that crazy....no telling where it could lead to.
In times like these the worst in people often come to surface but thankfully so does the good. I partially blame the businesses in these situations, they really need set a per buyer limit of those goods that are gobbled up fast and they need to ENFORE it.
Read your post about your wife’s issue and I did look it up. Damn, that’s terrible. Hope her condition wasn’t a severe case and that she’s fully recovered or doing so. Best wishes for her.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
RickFLM410951.50
Rmtt8206.00