View Single Post
      11-22-2021, 11:42 PM   #22
Sedoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10

I wasn't even talking about emotions at all, I think most drivers realize that there is no drama with EVs and that's what they want, an appliance type of transportation from point A to point B. And obviously just like now, there will be a market for 1% enthusiasts who care about emotions, noise, racing or whatever else. Not sure why everybody freaking out about soulless EVs, when sadly like 99% of currently sold ICE cars are SUV sized appliance type of transportation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
This argument can be used to justify even the most exotic of cars going EV. Not all cars are created to be sensible commuters. Some are purposely engineered to spark emotion in a driver. Sound and vibration (e.g. touch/feel) are two innate human sensory inputs which will disappear with full electrification. Under the latter's umbrella you can also throw in the feeling of changing your own gears and the sensation of gears jerking. All these little things add up.

Sure I'm curious to see how Dodge plans to make their EV muscle cars unique as they claim. But I also think that ICE variants should continue to live on for as long as it's possible.

Last edited by Sedoy; 11-23-2021 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: .
Appreciate 3
Germanauto9702.50
Cos270608.50