United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
I played Zelda with my son last night. Another awesome version. Zelda has always delivered. Beautiful graphics and great open world.
I concur. This game took me by surprise. Zelda was always good, but I wasn't expecting this level of realistic gameplay. Even the little things like the current of the rivers, the slippery slopes during rain, and Link getting hit, bouncing off a cliff and into a body of water, and then slowly drowning to death from lack of stamina. Just a great execution.

Zelda BOTW is now the highest rated video game of this decade.
I'm impressed as well. BOTW sets a new bar for the future of the Zelda series.

It took some to get used to the open world.
I was completely lost an running in circles for a few hours during the Great Plateau but it gets better and better once you figure out how not to freeze to death in the snow and complete all the Great Plateau shrines. It's a huge map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dliner View Post
Played about 5 hours in and this game is pretty sick. Colors def look better on the tablet than on tv though. The TV output only showed 900p instead of 1080......
Interesting observation.
Technically, the max output to TV is 1080p (1920 × 1080) while the tablet/portable display is 6.2-inch (1280 × 720 LCD @ 237 PPI).
I couldn't tell a noticeable difference in colors between the two modes though.
Perhaps what you're seeing is a difference in PPI

E9x M3 Press/Media Archives Thread | S65-based Racing Engines Thread
Appreciate 0