View Single Post
      01-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #26
RSBro
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i M-Sport

I moved my CPA exam back a week for this damn thing after I saw the entry list lol.
It's going to be amazeballs.

I think ESM is going to do better in WEC this year with their OAK partnership but if not, they'll be back in IMSA I'd assume. They were pitiful last year and lost two top drivers in Dalziel and DHH.

I like that Mazda is finally going petrol. It's a fast car, their engine development just wasn't up to snuff the last 2 years.

Those Ford DPs are gonna be bloody quick with that lineup. Go Brendan!

I'm sooo interested in the GTLM field. I can't wait to see that Ford GT in Austin up close. I assume the straight line speed will be pretty spectacular. They will probably BoP it to death by year-end.

I'd think Porsche NA would want their Le Mans winners driving together but that's just me lol. I hate that Estre left McLaren GT but Ze Germanz probably pay better even as a non full-time driver.

I can't believe there are 5 damn Lambos in the field lol. That is so badass.

I'm glad Ashley got a gig with Turner, even if it's not full time for the year. She deserves it I think.

And seeing a factory Aston in the field is just awesome. The 98 car (with their WEC lineup) was 'this' close to winning Le Mans last year before PDL hit the wall out of the Ford chicane so maybe they can get some redemption here.

54 total entries... just hot damn. We are so in for a treat.