Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Nice resort! You are on the other side of Knoxville from me. Just a little over an hour away. Pigeon Forge has come a long way from the fires that ripped through there 4 years ago...from what I've heard anyway. I haven't been since the fires. Is there still much evidence of how bad it was?

That's awesome that you were able to save some face with the kiddo. Good on the refund, but in those cases; screw the money - it's all about what's acceptable with the kiddo. Nothing a little double engine go-cart track can't fix.
Yeah, we've been there twice since the fire, but in certain areas you can still see signs of the occurrence. Yeah, to bad little man is not old enough to go on those by himself just yet. But we did enjoy a few different gocart places. I think the ///M spirit was inside of me when driving. We got seated in the second row (to head out of the gate) and 3 cars back. Ended up being very "creative" in my driving and placed 1st overall. One epic moment was when we were passing someone, my son waved and said "bye bye" to them...being a bit savage
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 2
Buug95917408.00
King Rudi13154.00