CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Sadly, she divorced her husband because he was a religious and she couldn't stand being around him. It was her intention to ease me into this but I'm a little too inquisitive for that plan to have worked for her.
I see. So he was the normal one.

I was raised Catholic, however I don't really care what other religion people practice as long as it isn't extreme or they don't insist on converting me. I've made plenty of mistakes as a Catholic, and I believe religion is more of a personal thing to influence how someone lives their life. I would never try to tell someone my beliefs are "the right way" or that they are wrong. What she practices is a bit extreme, and not really coming out with it right away leads me to think she has other mental issues you want to run far away from. I hate to use people's pasts against them, but the fact that her previous marriage ended because of it shows how much emphasis she puts on it in her life.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
cmyx6go15762.50
Rmtt8211.00