10-23-2023, 10:10 AM   #3
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaRC51 View Post
I've never played Star Citizen but followed along on the fiasco of the "Alpha phase for 10+ years" from the players perspective and want to believe it would be a finished product soon. This looks amazing and coming from Starfield wishing it had more space content like this, gives me a push to start really looking into finally building a gaming PC. Hopefully they can finish up Star Citizen within the next year or so.
One would think they could use code from this to finalize SC content, but I'm not a dev so...

I was really excited for Starfield, and really let down by it. I feel like SF is unfinished and empty. All locations are copy/paste, nothing is hand crafted outside the few cities, and even those are lacking. Missions are repetitive, dull and boring.

I think the thing that killed SF for me is the fast traveling and loading screens for everything. Skyrim and Fallout you had to actually travel to your quest locations and you always came across new things on the way. SF you just fast travel everywhere and never run into anything unexpected.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0