Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
Oh I'm sure it won't be either (until the dealers put down their "market adjustment" pricing BS).

The weight is going to be low, lower than the Z/28 and power is going to be a bit more I bet. So power to weight is going to be a great feature in this car.

We thought the Z/28 was awesome but now, the GT350 and GT350R is going to be even better!
i have never been so excited for an american car. the c7 got me excited and then i fell in love with the z06. based on my own personal review i think will get a gt350/r
Seriously me either and I had a C6 Z06 before my e92 M.
Ford is on the money now with design and function. Shit look at the GT and the Raptor for Christ sakes! The Raptor is by far the best looking functional truck and now it has more power, 10speed auto for better gas consumption and it's over 500lbs lighter than the outgoing model. I stress that it's time to buy some Ford Stock...I know I am.
The price for the base GT350 as I've been reading in the mustang forums will be $52,9 and for the R....I'm picturing around $10k over than the base GT350. Still a damn hella deal!
Appreciate 0