View Single Post
      05-25-2020, 09:19 PM   #92
Ignoto
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorix View Post
No one is saying the X1 is perfect, I am just saying that this review is utterly wrong and unprofessional. Apart from the reviewer talking how bad the X1 drives, without actually having driven it, he said many wrong facts and at one time I remember him saying that "the X1 is too small even for a small SUV" which is just ridiculous, especially for the EU-market.
I watched the review as well and agree with your sentiments. What was he expecting for the entry level SUV?

I picked up our X1 as we're expecting our first child and needed a bigger car (previously driving a Polo). I test drove the Tiguan, Rav 4 and CX-50 and found the X1 was overall the best. Each of the cars I drove had their pluses and minuses, and the Rav 4 was the one I was looking at the most but didn't feel like waiting 6+ months for a car!

I knew exactly what I was getting for my cash when I bought the X1 and if I wanted a bigger/faster car, I would have. But considering 99% of my driving is inner city and under 40 minutes driving, why pay extra when it's not needed?
Appreciate 0