View Single Post
      11-05-2007, 01:58 AM   #11
FastBimmer335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalEastbay328i View Post
ok after changing my first post because mod bargains said they would take care of it.................................well i guess not .

on 9-17-07 405.24 was chanrged over the phone to my atm mastercard.

i ordered smoked over lays. lowering springs.front plainted reflecters.

about a week later i recived the overlays but nothin else. no tracking info nada on my other items.

after talking over the phone to tara and emialing back and fourth she finally sent me a tracking number for my springs and told me my painted reflecters where on back order.

another week goes by..................nothin...........

finally i called **********s and was transfered to ron i belive and he told me the springs had been shipped to my house and i had refused the shipping 3 times so ups sent them back to **********s. ok thats fine consdering i never got anything.**********s told me it was my fault i wasent home to accept the package 3 times and if i still wanted it i would have to pay for shipping again because this and that and that whatever....

so after i looked at this tracking number which was provided to my email i noticed something.

1z15708w0377018401

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/summary

it that lonk doesnt work then check it out on the ups web site.

right there in the shipping info it says

ANAHEIM,
CA, US 09/21/2007 10:26 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/21/2007 8:06 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY / RETURNED TO SHIPPER
09/21/2007 2:32 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY
09/21/2007 12:51 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ok thats all good and great but there is 1 big prob with all this and even ron admitted it....... i dont live in ANAHEIM,ca or do i even live in so cal period.i live in the bay area.

my billing my shipping everything i provided was to my add in concord ca. but yet it wasent sent there. of course someone denied shipment in anaheim because they didnt order anything. so after ron admitted the mistake and said he would talk to ups and get everyhting worked out and call me back.

at this point i told him to cancel the rest of my order. then i spoke to tara and also told he to cancel my order. told i looked at my bank statments and noticed that i was only credited 309.53 on 10-4-07. which means for a 52.95 item with 7 dollar shipping i was charged 95.71 total.

wow great math huh? i know im bitching about like 40 dollars but ive emailed them plenty of times. ive called and asked someone to call me back plenty of times and noone responded

all i have to say is dont buy anything from these guys. the smoke overlays i had on my car for like 3 days turned out to be crap. they faded fast. did not fit. needed alot of modding. so fyi save ur 60 dollars.

and no even if u credit my atm card 100 dollars i will not change or tell the admin to delete this.... after eveything ive been doing to contact u not once has **********s dared to call me back..... thanks for nothin

p.s. i can show u my bank statements. email log phone log. if anyone at mod bargains or any admin needs me to provide any info pm me.
What ever happened with this?
Appreciate 0