View Single Post
      10-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Nice thread title that I have to reply to on a Sunday afternoon(my wishful day off) ... not like we care about customer service or anything.

As to what has transpired we talked about it over the phone, at first you were under assumption that we didnt ship out anything - and we had tracking numbers - which showed that there was a refusal of delivery. Then you pointed out that some how UPS screwed up sent it to a southern california address that was similar - the resident in that place has refused it. I confirmed it with you, it was obviously a UPS mistake. I immediatly told Customer service rep (Tara) to credit your account (I requested that we omit the shipping until I could get UPS to own up with a chargeback/you agreed to this). You were refunded the two price of the springs - and taxes which were paid on it, and the price of the reflector/shipping/taxes. I believe you are due $30 which should have been credit back to you, I have had no emails or phone calls from you. Nor have the Customer Service reps notified me of anything - so first thing monday morning(I'll be there only in morning for a short while, I am packing right now for SEMA) give me a call - ask to be transferred to me if you dont get me - I will follow up on emails that could have been sent to from you. I would like to see if no one has followed up with you.

Again going about making threads like this are really not a great way to get our attention - If this board really thinks we're out to steal peoples money that is pretty sad, we run a professional business, we mod our cars as well and are enthusiasts just like you, we're out there to save you guys money and do the best job we can in informing and servicing you guys. As to the claim that it takes us forever('1000 years') to answer our emails - I think our turn around is on average better then 24 hours - certain emails are harder to respond to then others cause they may require a lot more research or through answers. I think most people can attest to the fact that we are obsessed with our customer service, and we do our best to answer all questions/emails/etc.

Last edited by Ron@Modbargains; 10-28-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Appreciate 0