Lieutenant
Denmark
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive25i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
Great car, fully loaded!
Enjoy!!
Thanks, but it is not 100% fully loaded – only well loaded .

I did not choose any of the driving assistant systems. My old F30 that was literally fully loaded and I only used the blind spot detection which is not available for the X1. Then there is the adaptive cruise control as a part of the driving assistant systems in the X1 but I don’t like driving with it. So ordering any of the systems would just be waste of money.

There was also the option for the adaptive suspension. I had a loaner for a couple of days with the adaptive suspension and I also had this in my F30. At first I thought it was a must have because I used it quite frequently when it was windy in my F30. But in the F48 the change in stiffness wasn’t that big and in windy conditions the car was still all over the road. Maybe this was due to the more bulky tires. Only difference I noticed was more noise from loose items in the cabin when it was in the sport position so that was skipped from the options list.

The last big thing I didn’t choose was the panoramic sun roof. I don’t feel comfortable in big cars and I chose the all black interior also in order to give it a feeling of a small cozy intimate cabin. Since the sun cannot be blocked 100% by its curtain and since I rarely used the sun roof in my F30 I skipped this as well.

Then there are probably some more minor things that did not have my attentions at all.