View Single Post
      06-20-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

George from Detailed Image

First time dealing with George and I have to say that it was a pleasant experience.
I shot him a PM a while back about pad selections for my detail en devour and a full detail supplies package. Well browsing through his site and comparing prices from other vendors I was quite pleased with his pricing.

George was very helpful throughout my first major detail of this magnitude. I've always just washed and waxed but never something with clay, polish etc.
When I had questions about technique, he was very helpful with many tips and suggestions as a business owner or sales person should be

I never felt that I was pushed in to a certain product line to up his profit's. He could have sent me in a direction that could have made me spend a lot more I'm sure but based on what I told him the condition of my paint was, he gave me his best recommendations.

Over all, if you need detailing supplies and finding a pleasurable and personable person to deal with, contact George at Detailed Image... and no I am not a payed spokesperson
Attached Images

Appreciate 0