View Single Post
      11-27-2016, 03:10 PM   #56
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-thumper View Post
Yeah, I don't understand all the hate. It looks good enough and kicks off a new era of better handling sedans from BMW. The 3-series has gotten so large and unrewarding to drive that I welcome a new smaller sedan into the lineup. The current lineup is a big reason why I own an S3. Bravo BMW
What are your thoughts on the S3? We see a lot of them in the city and I love the way the look. We'll will be moving to the burbs this spring/summer an am definitely considering one.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if they can garnish this car with all the love they gave to the M2 and make an argument for not getting an audi S3, I'll stay with them. If not, its time to either jump ship or pick up a ZHP.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0