United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2013 X5 Diesel  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbweb View Post
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, there are no pictures of the actual installation. Sorry about that.

I posted a little bit ago about impulse buying a new M4 that someone else had ordered, but declined actual delivery. Soon after I setup an appointment with Technicar to have a laser jammer/radar detector system installed.

Within the mirror, the top LED is the status indicator for the AntiLaser Priority system. The bottom display is for the Beltronics STiR.

In the lower center cubby the leftmost buttons are the controls of the Beltronics STiR. The left of the two right buttons toggles the power of the STiR, where there right button is a power toggle for the AntiLaser Priority system.
The end cost (parts and installation) $3693.99

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but wanted to ask how you are finding the sensitivity of your radar horn installed behind the grill slats. I have the bel stir + installed in my 535 currently, and will most likely be putting one in my M3 next week.

I noticed that on my first install I had pretty poor range behind the grill, and as a result we moved it in front of the lower grill.

So all good so far?