View Single Post
      02-06-2024, 05:56 PM   #18
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i; Kia EV6 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoose View Post
Not really. There are loads of rich folk that never brought anything onto themselves. I don't remember people accusing Sir Frank Williams, Peter Sauber or Nick Lauda of misbehaving with female staff. They're loaded.

Neither here or there. If these accusations are frivolous or a money-grabber, then shame on the accuser. If it's real, shame on Horner. This is 2024, he's 50, he has a daughter and a step-daughter, and he's the head of an international outfit.

Now it's wait for the facts. And if we never learn the facts, translation, he did it and bought his way out of it. As often rich folk do.
i'm not sure about that.

we all make mistakes, we all have moments of weakness.

anyone can be accused of many things in their moments of weakness.

i'm sure he did something, we all do things that do not please everyone, sometimes we piss off other people by accident or by intention.

i don't read about him accused of committing a crime, like assault or something. maybe I've misread, but i guess "inappropriate controlling behaviour" can be interpreted many ways!

but if he goes, he goes. if he stays he stays. the world keeps spinning and life goes on. nothing is permanent.
Appreciate 0