View Single Post
      07-21-2006, 12:51 AM   #1
ScreaminE90
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Exclamation OEM part GBs possible Prices HERE!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Mark Item as Sold
Asking Price:
None
Edit

Item Interest
Hey guys,

My parts manager is on vacation for the next week, so I can't give you the EXACT prices yet, but here are the prices I HOPE to acheive on all the parts you mentioned before.

These prices are only available in GROUP BUYS. This means MULTIPLE people have to have to buy them. Each part will have a minimum purchase requirement, but I can't say how many ppl that is until next week. This is less than I pay as an employee.

ALL prices listed DO NOT INCLUDE tax, shipping, installation, or paint (when applicable, unless noted).

We'll go alphabetically.

Alarm System: $205
Aluminum Footrest (dead pedal): $47.25
Aluminum Sport Pedal Set: Auto OR manual= $57.75
Blackline Lights: e90= $167.25 e91= $188.20
Carbon Fiber M-tech Diffuser: $419.10
Carbon Fiber Splitters: M-Tech Bumper= $455.70 Standard Bumper= $408.25
Carbon Fiber Deck Spoiler: $330.33 (includes adhesive)
E90 M3: way too f***in much
Illuminated Door Sill KIT: $492.45 (includes all four doorsills)
M3 19" CSL wheels M-cross spoke 163: 390.60 EACH, FRONT OR REAR, no tires
M Dead Pedal: $16.25
M-Mobility: $127.35
M manual trans Shift Knob: $81.42
M Door Sills: Front=$55.02 Rear= $45.57
M-Technic Body Kit (PARTS NOT AVAILABLE SEPERATE): $787.50 (includes front bumper with all trim and fogs, side skirts, and rear bumper with NON cf diffuser.)
Stainless Steel Door Sills: $194.88
Spoiler, PRIMERED: $150.45
Spoiler, PAINTED (not every color available): $231.00
Strut Bar: $189.85

This is ( I believe) every item asked for in the feeler post.
I cannot give anyone shipping prices yet.
Anyone is welcome to come pick up your parts, but obviously this is only a good option for So Callers, and some farther people depending on shipping cost of your items.

I will speak also to my Service Manager, and find out what I can offer e90posters ONLY on install of many of these items. I would be doing all the installs for you myself for those of you who would come to Center BMW to do it. I can't promise anything at all, but he likes the idea of the GBs, so maybe I can get him to offer a discounted labor rate. (our standard labor is $110/hour)

Hope this gets all of you hard. =)

Matt

Appreciate 0