View Single Post
      05-03-2021, 08:59 AM   #30
Paco II
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 2021

Yeah for me it’s a real ‘downgrade’. I love when I get into my car and the nav automatically suggests a destination based on my calendar. Still getting it via the Connected app but disappointed it has been left out of the My BMW app. I know I can check my calendar in CarPlay, which will be my alternative when Connected stops working someday. But I really do love the automatic suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunBMW View Post
You can still send destinations to your bmw. It doesn't look as apparent as the one in the connected app. You go to map, find your destination and once found, the app asks if you want to send it to your bmw.

I agree I liked the calendar app in the connected drive, although it wasn't always a necessity. What I ended up Liking was that I had a destination time for my events automatically. But this was minor compared to destinations being sent to the car. That feature still works. It seems identical to my new family hauling Chrysler van, where you find the location and then hit the send button and with a minute or so it pops up on the screen and you hit go. I found this out on the new bmw app recently but have not tried the effectiveness in practice. Will probably test this week.
Appreciate 0