View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 06:04 PM   #41
CitizenX
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
Don't be an idiot. This isn't about someone's thoughts. This is about someone's public behavior that has come back to bite him in his shorts. This is about being held accountable for stupidly putting one's ignorance on display for all to see. You can think anything you want to but when you put those thoughts into action - you will be found out and held accountable.

Also, it would be impure not unpure. Play around in the shallows before diving into the deep end next time.

You go as far back as someone's background/behavior indicates you should go. When that get's too hot, stay out of the kitchen.

The goal-post didn't get moved. Black-face was always ignorant. And, once again, it's "lose everything" not "loose everything". Pay attention to the misspelling indicator on your computer.
This was all over emails no? What action did he do other then type his thoughts into words in a private email?

So no time limit eh? Excellent, one can hope someone will have something on you from your younger years that will cost you a job or promotion. Lets see if you change your attitude on that one.

Yes cheif, the goal post did get moved. Blackface was so accepted, it was done on nearly every late night show up until recently. Just once small example. Societal norms are always in constant flux, that is my entire point.

Yes the grammer and spelling drives simpletons such as yourself that consider it a maesure of intelligence nuts. I quite enjoy that. By the way, you missed quite of few of the mistakes, I put some more in here for you. Make sure you point out each and every one of the my spelling grammer mistakes, Its totally not done on purpose, i am truly an idiot. spellinz is hard. Anyone else have all these strange red lines in they're text?
Appreciate 0