View Single Post
      03-22-2020, 01:51 AM   #28
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Not really road rage as I disengaged, but last week I was swiftly zipping through some medium-to-light traffic on 417, when some guy in a Silverado sees me approaching quickly in the lane beside him. He decides to pull out in front of me and immediately slam on the brakes. I was doing about 90 and would have rear ended him if I didn't swerve into the far right lane to avoid him. The amount of restraint it took to not replicate what he did was seemingly insurmountable.

This is not the first time someone has done this to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm never aggressive or intentionally cutting people off unsafely. I know this is subjective, but what the heck makes one feel the need to cut someone off who is speeding past them? Is it an ego thing, or what?
Probly because you shouldn't be doing 90 and zipping past people anyways.

When I see some fucktard zipping around like a dumb cunt doing 90 on the highway, it triggers me a bit as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if others have the same reaction. Plus if there's traffic there's a good chance you'll barely get much further ahead anyways...
Appreciate 0