Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3CH View Post
I was hoping to find a FL dealer on here.. but I’m not really surprised there are none.

I live in Miami and started reaching out to multiple dealers regarding a new G87 allocation last year. Braman BMW quoted me a $15,000 markup and South BMW a $5,000 markup.

Fort Lauderdale BMW finally offered me MSRP in October of last year which I immediately jumped on. I’m number 28 on their list and I’ve been told I might not even receive an allocation this year

I’m sure I could expand my search and find an earlier allocation at a dealer further away but I’m not trying to take a road trip for all of my service and repairs
One of my friends received his M3 Competition from BMW of Ft. Lauderdale right before Christmas.

BMW of Ft. Lauderdale stayed at full MSRP and didn't try to rape him like some of the other dealers you have mentioned that are in our area were doing. In addition when he first was put on their list he was told the wait for a M3 was about a year and the M3 Competition was a year and a half. He took delivery in only 8.5 months (time on the list until the actual order placed was about 6 months and an additional 2.5 months for production).

Many people on these lists drop out when their turn comes to actually place their order and they usually move quicker than what your salesman first quotes to you.

By the way, you can take your car to any dealer while under warranty and be covered.
Appreciate 2
T3CH46.50
ASAP10211.50