View Single Post
      09-06-2008, 04:51 AM   #11
slipknot
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: omega 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
they WANT to compete and become a dick in everything they do, now they want to make a BETTER competitor CAR for every mercedes ?? that is really retarded, bmw 3,5,6 series can handle about more than 50% of the mercedes production hands down, so there really isn't a REASON to create NEW cars, all you have to do is improve on the existing model !!
i mean they are going to be WORSE then mercedes now, WTF , go design better taillights on the best selling car in the world BMW 3 Series, insead of making another big pointless SUV, the bmw really doesn't need another "X" in there inventory.

this is what i have to say to bmw" YOUR MAKING POINTLESS CARS NOW" concentrate on what is selling and not on what YOU want to sell to make more money !! fucking pissing me off

P.S . i used mercedes just as one example, there are more cars they are trying to compete with, its just like mercedes is there biggest competition and rival !!

totally disagree with u , yes they should and need to make a better competitor car for every merc , Not retarded at all , 3er 5er and 6er cant handle shit against mercedes production , and ur saying 50% , whers the bmw CL , CLS , SLR , SL....GL , R , what the hell?
Yes there is a strong reason for building new models while improving the existing ones too , dont be ridiculous and single minded
whats the deal with the taillights , whys that so much important anyway
SUVs are not pointless , its the hottest thing today
so yeah , I totally support what bmw does I mean will do in the future only one problem , theyre doing it TO damn slow
Appreciate 0