09-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Why can't they just desgin a good looking X3 and make it look like a mini X6 and also offer a two door version like in the rendering? Why do we need an X1, X2, X3, X5, X6... Soon BMW will make more SUV's than normal cars... WTF. 3 SUV's is already enough.

AMEN to that ALSO !!!! you got a HUGE point there that BMW needs to understand, there are more then enough people (enthusiasts) to keep BMW going and keep selling the cars, but no, they WANT to compete and become a dick in everything they do, now they want to make a BETTER competitor CAR for every mercedes ?? that is really retarded, bmw 3,5,6 series can handle about more than 50% of the mercedes production hands down, so there really isn't a REASON to create NEW cars, all you have to do is improve on the existing model !!
i mean they are going to be WORSE then mercedes now, WTF , go design better taillights on the best selling car in the world BMW 3 Series, insead of making another big pointless SUV, the bmw really doesn't need another "X" in there inventory.

this is what i have to say to bmw" YOUR MAKING POINTLESS CARS NOW" concentrate on what is selling and not on what YOU want to sell to make more money !! fucking pissing me off

P.S . i used mercedes just as one example, there are more cars they are trying to compete with, its just like mercedes is there biggest competition and rival !!

Last edited by Bimmer Nerd; 09-06-2008 at 12:59 AM..
Appreciate 0