View Single Post
      09-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
slipknot
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: omega 2.5

actually ,
Mercedes is the one whos got more models than bmw , plus many others....however we do see many plans for future bmw models

X1 (not happy with) , X2 (maybe , much better for me) , X4 (dream on) , X7 ( cancelled which is the single biggest mistake bmw has done lately , there are at least five of them and the excuse for this one is...well u know oil prices this and that , bullshit , GL ur still the king ) , M1 (dream on) , no CSL u kidding me? ,

CS will take at least two or three more years to wait and they call it 8 series and I thought they will make 8 series something like a new generation something to give a CL competition , like a new 8 series but sporiter than CL BMW style , M badged n stuff but then again dream on , 8 series should have not have to do anything with the Concept CS , that should have been CLS competition , no supercar from bmw at least for the next 2 years , add one zero more... I dont see 760 in the near future too , maybe Im wrong I thought about 765 or 770 or an M7....oh wait they are doing downsizing right now...I forgot
Appreciate 0