10-16-2023, 09:25 AM   #93
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Pretty subdued matchup weekend except for Oregon-Washington my oh my what a game. I know alot of people are on the Ore coach but seriously I don't think a few extra yards from a punt would have made a difference for Penix and his nfl-draft receiver corp. It was a scoring race and Ore barely missed a field goal to keep the race going.

Colorado should have been an easy win but oh epic meltdown. The CU hype is dwindling fast and a loss to Stanford puts some doubt in even being bowl eligible. Can they actually win 2 more games the rest of the season? PAC-12 is up this year and even Arizona is no pushover.

Next weekend some doozies:
OSU-PSU
Bama-Tennessee
FSU-Duke
Miami-Clemson seems interesting
Pair of PAC-12 matchups Ducks vs Cougars , Utes vs Trojans
I have not watched so many PAC-12 games as this year for as long as I can remember!
Lanning went for it and didn't make it on fourth down three times. Two could have been easy FG's earlier in the game and the third could have pinned Washington back instead of giving them the ball at midfield. I think it's the combination of all three that have people on him. I also heard he didn't want to shake hands after the game, but didn't see it myself.

I'll be at Miami-Clemson and hope this week is better than the last 2.