Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Trxn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinFLA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Trxn View Post
Previous owner messed with headlights and they pointed extremely high and because of that I got high-beamed by every other passing car at night. They would literally hit the top of highway signs

I took it back to the dealership that I bought the car from (1hr away) because my local dealership (10mins away) would not do it for free. Local dealership wanted like $200

After a few days I got my car back and drove it at night. The head lights are lower, but are definitely not reset to factory.

I don't really feel like driving an hour to take it back to the dealership for them to half ass it again.

I need help re-aligning my headlights!!!!

If you could post pictures of your headlights pointed at a wall. Measure the approximate distance of your front tire to the wall and measure the hight of your beam on the wall and the distance between the two peaks.

Or is there a diagram/guide out there that can tell me all this? =\

I have the LED head lights pictures below show how my headlights are currently.

One from closer range and one from further range.

You can see that my passenger side is definitely out of line.
You title is click bait and false.

The Dealer COULD aim your Headlights, you just didn't want to pay them to do so.
Uhh i took it to a dealer to have them aimed and they could not aim them correctly back to factory. So I drove up once already, but like the title could not get them back to factory.

And my local dealer wants me to pay to have it redone a second time and the other dealer is far

All Im asking is for help to aim the headlights myself in order to save myself some time and money.

Thanks for your input
The xenon headlights on my 2015 F36 looks similar to your picture. Passenger is a bit higher...