11-04-2020, 05:29 PM   #4
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Can we get proof to validate the claims? Has anyone reached out to the vendor to comment in this thread? These are some major claims and I think it'd be easier if we had facts to back the claims so a proper assessment of the situation could be made.

As of right now we have one individual making claims on behalf of many people without factual evidence to back their claims. I applaud the effort made by "FriedPiston" to spread the word but I think it's important to include evidence of these claims before we all grab our pitchforks.

I don't have skin in the game but common sense dictates that we should back our claims with evidence.
The collective parties involved would rather not share sensitive information that could be used in legal proceedings. This post is not a legality debate, but more for situational awareness. If you're curious about everyone's ordeal, feel free to reach out to the email outlet in the original post, and I'd be happy to provide some snippets if you're willing to sign an NDA.
Appreciate 0