01-15-2011, 01:11 AM   #10
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
That's the one I remembered. Thanks man.

And to the ignored moron (dared to look at his message to see if he said anything good for a change), not everything that pops out of google is good, hence asking for guidance. And maybe if he spent more time working rather than polluting threads with his crap he'd actually own an M3.

And thanks to you too BMR. Posting a take-over lease on a Porsche site might be a good idea too. Will search for one so he can post it there. It's a great way for somebody to rent a GTS for a year, rather than 3. I'm not an SUV fan at all, but that thing drives really nicely for such a behemoth. Have a great weekend gang.
If you had the common sense to search the 4 options the guy just gave you, that you thanked the guy for, were the first options on Google, Who gives a fuck about an M3, atleast I have the common sense to know how to search instead of pass it along to forum members because you are to lazy to search. We know some magical way to sell a lease no one else knows? Selling a lease isn't easy and you are limited to very few options to get rid of it. But ill rub my crystal ball and shake my 8 ball and get back to you.