View Single Post
      03-20-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
M4RAUDR
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 AY M4

UTAH MEMBERS: questions

Hi there - I know I've seen a few profiles of Utah members in the past - I can't remember who they are. Anyway, it's been 15+ years since I've visited UT and I'm thinking about hopping in the M at the end of the week and taking the kids for a cruise around the state for a few days. The one thing I do remember about it is that it is one of the most beautiful states that I've visited. Such diverse geography and landscape. I think we may hit some of the parks and maybe Park City. What I'm looking for are some good routes to hit - good roads, good scenery, good food, etc. If anyone here has some suggestions, I would really be grateful!

-
2016 AY M4 : SB Full Leather : HRE P104 20" x 9.5" Front / 11.5" Rear : Pirelli PZero Nero GT 255/30/20 Front / 305/25/20 Rear : CCBs : KW v3's : Active Autowerke Full Exhaust & DPs : ESS Silicon Charge Pipes : VF HEX Stage 2 : VF TCU : Status Gruppe Rear Diffuser : M-Perf Side Blades : M-Perf Front Lip : Reus Audio System : Painted Side Reflectors : Black Grill Surrounds : Black Side Markers
Appreciate 1