View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #52
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
I don't have power? I can't afford my house? Both wrong. The place is burning down? lol So much hyperbole. Lots of people like to bash California. Like other places, it ain't for everyone but let's not resort to partisan hyperbole. California is not doing great on Covid I agree but neither is Texas. But the OP's position was everything is great over here in Texas and you poor Californian's are on lock down. My and JMG's point was that we're not on lock down and Texas is not exactly a good example of what to do.
You’re right that’s it’s some hyperbole and generalization, but not completely untrue.

The larger point is that California locking down to the extent they are isn’t working and yet you have people pointlessly out of work in Anaheim bc Disney can’t open. You also do have problems with electricity for many, maybe not you, and housing is indeed a huge problem in California. Basically, California isn’t the model for anything except complaining.

Economically, things are fine in Texas, so California should take notes from that perspective...particularly if Covid cases are no different.

I think we can agree the fire situation in California is utterly ridiculous and your leaders have failed to address it.
Appreciate 3
jesm207.50
sirdaft12202.50