infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
I’m sorry, but you guys don’t even have power over there and no one can afford a house. Your state is also burning down and people are out of work bc Disneyland can’t open among others.

California and Texas have nearly identical cases and reported deaths. Sure, California has a higher population, but there are many factors. California isn’t doing “great” or anything relative to Texas relating to Covid. California is doing worse on life metrics, like supplying power, controlling crazies, reasonable cost of living, and cultivating a job market.
I don't have power? I can't afford my house? Both wrong. The place is burning down? lol So much hyperbole. Lots of people like to bash California. Like other places, it ain't for everyone but let's not resort to partisan hyperbole. California is not doing great on Covid I agree but neither is Texas. But the OP's position was everything is great over here in Texas and you poor Californian's are on lock down. My and JMG's point was that we're not on lock down and Texas is not exactly a good example of what to do.
Appreciate 1
jmg18703.50