View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 04:41 PM   #49
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Ya'll nuts down there, just let it run rampant and half arsed your lock down. My relatives back home in OZ are laughing, 1 case of community spread amongst 26 million people yesterday and life is returning to normal because they did the hard yards early.

Most of you are also playing down the risks, this is a nasty virus as even asymptomatic people are showing heart and lung damage that may come get them later in life.
The virus may be nasty, but so are other viruses and so are diseases that are missed and untreated because you’re locking down.

And come back with more evidence of lung damage and heart damage from normal, healthy, asymptomatic people. That’s a load of shit and you know it. Post the data, not an article or two from CNN or Vox with incomplete information, completely designed to fear monger and trigger the reader. Franky, it hasn’t even been long enough to determine “long term damage” caused from this.

I’ll raise you the long term damage of not getting your cancer treatments or regular health checkups bc you’re scared to leave your house or ordered not to do so.

Last edited by BayMoWe335; 10-26-2020 at 04:52 PM..
Appreciate 2
zx10guy5139.00
sirdaft12193.50