View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #5816
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
If she is 9-10 I would go and enjoy the experience. If average-looking be honest and tell her that you don't think this is a good match.
Appreciate 1