pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Alright guys.... if you match with someone and talk for like two week or so and realize she probably isn't for you but she'd like to meet up and go on a date, would y'all go? I have not told her we probably won't work, but I know for a fact we would smash first date from our conversations and how they have been going.

I just feel like I'd be wasting time, even if I get her in the sheets. And as pennsiveguy pointed out, time is money.

Would y'all honestly go?
I'll leave the "Fuck yeah, go bang the ho!" response to FuriouslyFast , since nobody can say such a thing nearly as eloquently as he can.

If it were me and I was looking for something long-term and knew that this person had zero long-term potential, I'd probably make a graceful exit. If you have sex, everything changes in terms of expectations and perceived commitment. Even when it's mutually agreed that there are no strings attached. It's human biology. I just don't like dealing with the mess of getting dis-entangled with someone who may have misinterpreted my intentions, no matter how clear I thought I made them. I like things tidy, and I don't like anyone getting bummed out if it can be avoided. Just my $.02.
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50