View Single Post
      06-25-2021, 03:29 PM   #67
GoneIn4Secs
Banned
Rep
Drives: BSM F87 LCI (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
These ice vs. electric vehicles reminds me of the argument for and against digital cameras. Personally I resisted digital because of the quality of digital cameras, as well as their price, obviously. But now that the technology has improved, my film cameras are mostly for display, believing that one day I will make a day out of using one. People slam EVs for much the same reason, but like it or not, they are not going away, and will only improve, until ice vehicles too, become display items.
You can go to the beach with your family on a hot day, feel the wind, feel the sand and water

Or you can put on virtual reality goggles and meet your family in a virtual environment and do thr same thing

You can have original cameras or have fake digital cameras that create the pictures that only exist in a microchip but it can be edited and manipulated in any way

You can drive a ICE hot rod with rumbling exhaust notes, or you can drive a skateboard with a hot rod bodykit and piped in speaker noise

I know which ones Id choose, your comparison to cameras is an oversimplification and is not the same thing
Appreciate 0