cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
There are a number of ways to look at his. In Toronto for example stats indicate that many types of crime are down, when the reality is that many minor crimes go unreported now because the view by members of the public is that it's a useless exercise. When your home is broken into and you are put onto a wait list for the police to attend that may be 24-48 hours long people stop reporting crime.

Ask yourself this, do you feel safer walking the streets of NYC now than a few years ago, maybe cmyx6go could offer her view regarding the feeling of safety on the streets. Not one of your peer reviewed stats but the reality in many places is that the stats are not reflective of what folks are actually seeing and feeling in their communities.
It's terrible. The subways are a nightmare. The streets are a nightmare. People getting slashed, stabbed, pushed onto train tracks. People minding their own business getting beaten or cold cocked just for walking on the street. It's on the news every single day. The shootings are out of control, but I'll keep that out because this will then go back to the gun control.
Sedan_Clan25207.00
Murf99314116.00
vreihen1615488.50