Jonathan0880
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1 Xdrive

Potential new buyer

A:37
S:M
L:Ottawa, Ontairo Canada (gatineau)

Currently in the market for a new/used vechile...recently had the chance to test drive a 2016 X1 xdrive28i, brown exterior, Mocha interior, sport seats, 8" infotainment, pano sunroof, I believe it had most of the tech pack options optioned for that year. ~ 43K km's. Overall vehicle was in VERY good condition, interior almost looked showroom new. Outside, great condish, usually small stuff associated with 3 years of usage.

I LOVED the vehicle, super easy to drive, loved the seat adjustability, very comfortable ride, just enough power not to get into trouble and I loved the interior spec, has lot's of character with the mocha color etc. which is what attracted me to it in the first place. It will need new disc brakes. Small indie dealer, asking 29,870$CAD, no warranty.

obviously I will browse this site to see what sort of issues people are having but I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about this deal?
What should I expect in terms of maintenance costs, reliability and potential gremlins with this model year etc.

I really love it, but for me, it's still a lot of money after all is said and done and I'm a little weary about not having a warranty to fall back on.
Appreciate 0