Supreme Being
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandPete
Quote:
Originally Posted by garethjonesuk View Post
Yes you are absolutely correct. I ordered extended storage (option shows the extra compartment next to steering wheel) but because I have driver assist I lose the compartment because that is where the switches are. I've spoken to citizens advice and they are confident that the Windows closing on fob could be misdescription of goods.
Dealer should know that, it is not as if you are the first one. We are several years down the line for the knowledge on extended storage.

Dealers need to get their act together to inform users of what some options do to a build. It is not uncommon for users to tell dealers what is in BMW information, already out in the public domain.
I must say, my dealer has always seemingly known everything, even if not printed/published. He seems to make it his business to find out - probably because it IS his business to find out.

I know they also attend countless training sessions each year, I wonder if others don't always bother to take these seriously?