01-14-2023, 09:43 AM   #17
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandPete View Post
Well said.

I sense anyone who understands Harry Metcalfe (and his motoring/journalism heritage) is wasting their time explaining to the US part of the forum.
Well, that’s a bunch of Barbra Streisand. I watch him all the time. I rather enjoy his YouTube page. Our forum friend was just pointing out the man’s slight bit of hypocrisy when it comes to climate change. I don’t see why you guys should get all bent out of shape about it. It’s actually quite typical. Here is an example. How would you feel being lectured about the dangers of sugar, and why companies shouldn’t be allowed to create products with sugar, by an obese man swigging a soda down? I think most everyone would roll their eyes at him. If you really think petrol (UK term) cars are destroying the earth through climate change, you shouldn’t own any. Either that or you at least shouldn’t talk about it. That’s my opinion. Oh, I think many other people hold it as well. All that has nothing to do with the fact that Harry is pretty awesome and has great content. My advice to him would be to not discuss climate change on a high-performance car enthusiast channel.
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh17387.00
x622966.50