Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
I just had my oil change @ 9900 miles and they did it for free and I asked that the wipers be replaced and all of my fluids topped off. You may have to say that the wipers are streaking since that was what my invoice said. I didn't mention that either. Also they did not change the microfilter at this time. They did not reset my computer due to low mileage oil service as outlined in SIB 00 04 01. I had the tires balanced and rotated from side to side even thought I initially asked for it and then changed my mind but it was already done. They knocked off $20 so it came out to $92.71 for that! I know they did change the oil since I had a oil leak from the drain plug which made a mess of my garage and driveway. Took it back to the dealer after speaking to the shop forman and conveyed my feelings and the fact that it was my day off and again I was at the dealership wasting my time because the drain plug was not tight! They were happy to reflush the oil again and clean the bottom but there were only a couple of drops but the bottom of the cover had oil on it but I cleaned it anyway. I explained to them that I'm tired of having to comeback after each visit because of stuff that happens the first visit and they try and do right by comping me with something to get the 5 rating. Well this time I was really ticked off because of the mess of my driveway and garage. They offered to pay for the cleaning with my choice of company. I also asked that I receive a free alignment for all my trouble and time wasted. The shop foreman said no problem. I even asked if I was asking too much since I always give them a 5 and he said no. Even though they are bad at service they do try and make up for it!