View Single Post
      09-19-2023, 12:54 PM   #39
RobotDoctor
Professional Nomad
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i F36 Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Now the guy who hit Travis is getting death threats. The drama just gets worse. Oregon is going to school CU and expose them for only having a handful of players. This over-the-top hype ends with Oregon when reality hits home and it should have ended with CSU had they only continued playing aggressively. Why change what worked all game in the last few minutes?
Starting to feel sorry for Mel Tucker a bit. MSU really made bad decisions they should eat it. All for greed.
This week 4 has too many matchups to watch. Saturday will be vampire day, I don't think I will see any sunlight.
Absolutely no call for any kind of threats against Henry Blackburn. While I think he meant to take out Travis Hunter, there are methods in handling this within the NCAA and CSU if warranted. For anyone in the public to take matters into their own hands and to consider any kind of threat is way out of bounds. Anyone making a threat should be turned over to law enforcement and dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
Appreciate 0