05-23-2022, 05:42 AM   #378
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Good news for Mercedes. If their heating issue was really a result of a loose water hose instead of the PU being overworked, it could be another thing Mercedes has checked off in terms of development progress on the W13. They could really then focus on setup and we get a 3-team fight this year.
A loose water hose? Damn that could be bad news if the coolant all leaked out, warped heads, damage cylinders etc.

But I am not sure how accurate these results are, because: Lewis is so much faster than George (if it is setup causing the difference than maybe merc did get faster, but if it was because of a tow then not so much - likely not this because the tow is alot weaker this year), and we don't know if the others are suffering from engine deg - but ferrari was running a new engine on charles's car so there is some signs merc is faster than ferrari.

It might also be due to a more efficent aero package they released, since Williams have always been near the top all year long in terms of trap speed. So I'm thinking it could be a more efficent aero package vs. some huge gain in power.
irunalot1518.00