06-20-2015, 02:41 AM   #57
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanmarsenille
I think we'd all agree that there are just not enough BMW models currently on the market. In addition to the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 series, the X1,X2,X3,X4,X5,X6 and soon to be X7,the i3 and i8, all of the M-Sport and GT variants and the M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, X5M and X6M, there just isn't enough choice for the consumer. Personally, I am waiting for updates on the X2 gran coupe GT m-sport Xi edition.

I'm waiting for an M2 Grand coupe.... An M2 CSL, a lot of people on this board would love to see an all out sports car like an M8, and while reactions were mixed on the CSL homage ... A car like this could be as good for the brand as the z8 and i8.. Not to mention, there is a historically significant model ......M1.... Would be nice to see something compete with the Ford GT

So ... Shut up and dont worry your sweet pattotie about BMW creating new models !

Every one that you don't like, don't buy!! But sure as hell if other people do, then we got a lot more chance at getting cars like I listed above and more !
Appreciate 0