View Single Post
      10-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affify11 View Post
I just recently lost my baby in a car accident. This f*cker making a left turn going the opposite way didnt yeild on the green light and hit me going about 30 I was going around 45 but anyway the car is totaled and I need help on deciding which car to get. i've come down to a 2007 335i with sports package and premium package with a 6 spd manual and black leather with montego blue the color. it is a sedan and has 28k miles on it, syill has cpo till 8/13 going for 24k. My father is pushing me towards a 12' si coupe with 6k miles going for about 22k. I really want the 335i but also dont want to run into some problems with the 335i and the better gas mileage would be awesome with the si. thanks for all the input!

You want to have a date with a model but don't want the expense and fine print?? Good luck with that...

I believe BMW covers HPFP on N54 for 120K mi or 10 years since these pumps are known to have issues.

I don't think that anybody can answer your question, these two vehicles are completely different. If you want lower ownership cost over next 5 years, for example, go with Si. If you want ride quality and performance go with BMW.

Are you limited to these two vehicles? I would also consider E46 M3 and if you like Honda/Acura, TSX and TL (up to 08). Also think about leasing 128i if you want BMW with lower ownership cost.

The fact that you are taking gas cost as a variable tells readers that you have extremely limited budget and most likely a used BMW would not be a smart purchase at this time.
Appreciate 0