01-29-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
chowser51
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F33 430 and F39 M35i

Garage List
Snagged a used X2 M35i

Well, I was originally looking at a '19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport Ti for a small crossover. Leaving my '18 430i F33 since I can't fit anyone in the back seat of the convertible.

My sales guy there texted me and said we have a '19 X2 M35i with 3800 miles that came in if you want to look at it.

Well, after I drove it I said let's do the paperwork. My only other suv experience is with my 2020 Ford Explorer (Police Interceptor) which has been down more often than running the past year.

I did not expect the M35i to sound as good as it does. Even though it's cold, I was driving it with the windows down.

This car just goes when I touch the gas and I like the comfort steering in this over the F33. Granted, I did do most of my driving in sport on the F33 and I will with the X2.

The mirror colors threw me off at first. I'll wait to see if they grow on me by spring, else I'll black them out. I already scheduled an appointment to get the front windows tinted.

The CBS says 9000 miles to an oil change, but I'm thinking it's still on the original oil so I am going to change it next week on my days off. I ordered a filter today. I already have oil from the F33 (Liqui Moly 0w20).

Ignore the steam from the pressure washer rinse coming out of the grill.

quick pics. had appts to get to.

got a plate cover on it now. my Army decal won't stick since there's no metal on the back. I'll have to figure something out.
Appreciate 4