11-03-2007, 06:57 AM   #1
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Wink OT: Fantasy UK dealership!

Considering Carlos has been starting various 'high calibre' threads about a number of topics, I thought I'd start this off!

If you could produce your own 'Fantasy dealership', which people would you have & what roles would you give them?

You can only use UK members of this forum for all roles in this dealership, ok!

I have a number of ideas, one of which includes using Steve A as head of Information Technology!
I look forward to his view of fixing a corrupted RAID array!
I assume you'd look at it for a couple of seconds, shout 'TALK TO ME' a few times & then get yourself down to the local pub for the rest of the afternoon?!

Carlos , would certainly be in charge of oil services, but could work with Paul (1stnewcar) to identify the need for alloy repairs!

I'm sure James would be great at identifying cars which have had ECU 'piggybacks', whereas Paul (beauforty) would be on the ball if we ever needed to check if a car had ever had a pig in the back seat!

We will need some female representatives in our dealership, and since we only seem to have Helen (beemerbird) amongst us, she can recruit anyone she wants to!

Right then, let's see which members will be working in this garage of ours & I wonder which jobs they'll be doing?!

Viv

BTW- My role as one of the Dealer Principals, will be to do sweet f**k all!

Last edited by vivekk; 11-03-2007 at 07:18 AM..
Appreciate 0