Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Track shoes on!

The moment she started dodging answering a few simple and inoffensive questions my alert system went on. That is NEVER good. I must admit that I was completely taken aback by the final information delivered. W.T.F.
And the lesson there is, trust your gut. Your instincts are seldom wrong; if they're off, it's not going to be 180 degrees off. You made the right call.

I interview lots of technical people, so on a meet-and-greet and the first couple of dates I make sure to throttle-back from that level of focus and tenacity. But I'm just a naturally curious person. I enjoy trading stories with people. So I ask questions. And I'm socially adept enough that they're questions I would easily and comfortably answer to someone who I don't know very well.

On a meet-and-greet and the first few dates, I'm going to gather as much compatibility data as I can, within the bounds of pleasant company. The scenario I seek to avoid at all costs is that some sort of attachment develops, or assumptions are made, before either of us knows who the fuck we're doing business with.
Rmtt8211.00