nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Here's the update on the Australian goddess. Unfortunately, I didn't know how accurate that would turn out to be.

Firstly, in her dating profile she labeled it Religion: Other. This, in itself, isn't unusual or noteworthy. As I stated earlier in this thread, we had a fantastic 2nd date with drinks, dinner and music. We got to see each other maneuver among other people and in different situations. All good. No one threw up on ourselves or someone else. We had a great parting that evening.

Moving into the next day we decide to talk on the phone, as we have done many times and it gets into friends, family and religion. Friends, all good. Family, kinda good...more on this later.

Annnnnnnnnd for the coup de gras...Religion: She asks me exactly how Catholic I am. I reply that I'm a good Catholic but not perfect as I'm a human being but because of Jesus and God's grace I'm forgiven. She snorts derisively and asks how much I know about religion and I answer, as much as someone who did 12 years of Catechism and is a cradle Catholic would know. I won't get into some of the disagreement with regard to Christianity and Catholicism because they pale in comparison.

It is at this point that she informs me that she is a Pagan, to which I answer, "OK, what does that mean...tell me more." I'm genuinely intellectually curious at this point. She gives me her version of the history of Paganism and I make a corrective comment here and there with everything being objects of curiosity for me. At this point, no harm, no foul...just lots of theoretical information.

Here's where it gets sticky. She also tells me that she is a practicing Wiccan and a Wiccan leader. She immediately informed me that she would never cast any spell on me or get anyone to cast a spell on me for love as it would be unethical. Great. We talk about what else this means and I'm just listening. It means she leads a group of people and is an advocate for the pagan lifestyle, NO MATTER THE ITERATION OF THAT LIFESTYLE. I laughingly ask her is any of her people (coven?) sacrifice animals or do anything horrible of that scope. She said NO, emphatically. I then asked what kind of stuff do you consult and advocate for. She tells me, first about potions, plants, and a few other things which are all benign...so far so good. She then tells me she also uses animal based spells. I say, "Wait...what about the animal sacrifice stuff!!" to which she replies, "We will use the bones of already deceased animals and shows me an example: A bag of cat bones, but without the skull as this is a separate item. I'm speechless and she continues on.

She says "I provide guidance for: seances, vision quests and guidance, and a few other things." I ask, what other things, that leaves it wide open!! She says, "I also do demon summoning as well as exorcisms. Now remember, MK...all demons aren't bad. They are misunderstood."

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

It was then explained that when a demon possess you, it may just be doing so to complete some unfinished business on this plane. I don't remember that much after this because inside, I'm trying to figure out a way to get off the phone without engendering a multi-generational curse or worst.

I let cmyx6go in on this earlier today and she gave me sage advice, of course. Run, but don't piss her off. Which I'm following.

Does this qualify as the worst dating experience ever?
in simple term its witchcraft, santeria, brujeria

how do you think Chucky came alive lol

Bro run, get some holy water and a cross and some harry potter magic book lol
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34183.50
cmyx6go15692.00
Rmtt8209.00