Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP3X_FTW View Post
Great to hear. I have heard really good things about the BK floor mounts which are compatible with the OE sliders - very cool feature. I imagine you still get a lower seating position with this configuration?
Yes, you can get a low seating position. I will say that my current seat height is a little higher than I would like but I have sufficient helmet room (I'm 5'11"). I have lower mounting points available on the side mounts but I think that the position of the sub-strap mount could limit how low I can place the seat. I have been meaning to look at that more closely and will try to do so on Friday.
I have tried the BK sub strap bar. beautiful piece.

And I have the BK bracket mounted on the OEM power mount. Awesome.

The only way I can get the sub strap bar to work is if I mount the Recaro on the 4th holes. The seat almost touches the ceiling. Way too high.

(As you expect based on my other thread, I tried the seat in Every hole combination to try to get the sub strap to work)

I use the first hole in the front and the second hole in the back and I'm long torso 5'10"

My only option for sub strap 6-point is to drill the floor, but I don't want to lose the subwoofer. It is going to be a project.
Appreciate 1
AP3X_FTW215.50